Lakefront Property For Sale
Paradise Year Round On Lake Huron
rr 3 McDonald Lane , Goderich, ON, N7A 3X9
WATERFRONT EXECUTIVE HOME ON LAKE HURON!
Magnificent sunsets, peaceful year round living, beautiful, open concept home close to Kincardine and Goderich
McDonald Lane, Ashfield-Colborne-Wawanosh (mid way between Goderich and Kincardine)
Private Listing: Linda Lehtonen – Call 519-529-3240 to inquire or to view
KITCHEN L1 12’X15” LIVING ROOM 16’X24” DINING ROOM L1 16”X11”
DEN L1 12X10” MASTER BEDROOM L1 13”x15” SUN ROOM L1 23’X12”
BEDROOM L2 11.6X 12 BEDROOM L2 12’X11 BEDROOM L2 11.6’X 15.6’
BATH 4 L1 BATH 2 L1 BATH 4 L2
Enjoy retirement living or family cottaging in this beautiful, year round, waterfront property, This one of a kind property sits atop the magnificent bluff overlooking Lake Huron, where you can relax and watch some of the world’s most magnificent sunsets!
Stairs down the hill take you to the sandy beach where you can walk for miles, engage in water sports or just relax, swim and enjoy the view. The home sits on a large, very private lot with cedar hedges and trees framing the property. Golf courses, public beaches with playgrounds, marinas, theatres, 24 hour grocery stores, and hiking trails are close by. In the winter enjoy cross country skiing, snowmobiling and beautiful winter walks in the many close by forests.
The beach is mostly sandy with some small stones and the swimming is fabulous. The water is clear and clean and bottom is sandy and there are several sand bars as you wade out.
The cottage is surrounded by tranquil farm land to the east and the sunsets are amongst the top 5 rated in the world according to National Geographic. This is a peaceful, relaxing, beautiful piece of paradise.
• Immaculate 2 storey 2500 sq ft of very comfortable and gracious living
• 4 good sized bedrooms with master on main floor with walk in closet
• Open Concept Living on Main floor
• Large beautiful west facing sunroom with walkouts to beautiful cedar deck
• Updated modern kitchen, appliances included
• Year round access and living
• Manicured Lot with gorgeous rockery
• Two sheds and Garage with Wood Burning Stove for the year round hobbyist
• Private 80’ foot mostly sand, some pebble beach with sandbars and safe swimming
• Pot belly stove in living room and propane fireplace in den
• New Windows and Roof (2008, 2009)
• Hardwood floors and new carpet throughout
• Satellite T.V. and high speed wireless Internet available
• Ceiling fans throughout, beautiful lake breeze most days
• Sunsets impossible to describe.
• New cedar decks front and back
Dryer, Fridge, Microwave, Stove, Washer, extra fridge
Carpet, Ceramic, Hardwood
Bath and shower, Bath Tub, Separate Shower
Close to All Services, Conservation area, Golf, Highway Access, Lake/Pond/River, Near Schools, No Backyard Neighbors, Panoramic View, Recreational/Community center, Skiing, Waterfront, Lake front property
$4,976 / year
||2,500 sq. ft|
||80.25 X 220|
Land Transfer Tax Calculation Ontario
"The Land Transfer Tax in Goderich, Ontario based on the selling price of $585,000.00 is $8,175.00."
* See the land transfer tax formula for Ontario