Freehold Townhouse For Sale
Amazing Townhome In A Great Neighbourhood
431 Celtic Ridge Crescent , Kanata, ON, K2W 0B2
NO AGENTS PLEASE
This immaculate Muirfield Birkdale model freehold 2227 square feet townhouse has a lot to offer including $50,000 in upgrades. The townhouse is featuring large open concept living area equipped with 3 ample bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms with a finished basement. Large windows and 9 feet ceiling makes this home look even bigger then what it is, cultured stone fireplace, oversized insulated garage, large pie shape lot backing onto a farm land with gorgeous views.
The home is situated in a beautiful new neighbourhood with close distance to all amenities like gold courses, stores, public transit and more. The home comes with a 4 year warranty by Tarion New Home Warranty.
Features and Upgrades
- Oversized pie-shaped fenced and hedged lot with no rear neighbours
- Oversized, insulated, dry walled, and painted garage
- 3 1/4" oak hardwood floors
- Upgraded carpet and under pad throughout upper and lower levels
- Upgraded cupboards extended 39" upper cabinets with moulding
- Upgraded backsplash in kitchen
- Pot lights in kitchen and living room
- Oversized jet-tub
- Large family room in lower level with cultured stone gas fireplace and upgraded mantle
- Seamless eavestrough with gutter clean system leaf guard
- Upgraded cabinets in laundry cabinets
- Central vacuum and air conditioner
- Curved staircase with iron spindles
- Alarm system
- Gas outlet for BBQ
- 4" filter
- UV air purifier
- Cedar fence
- 6 stainless steel appliances: fridge, double-oven stove, microwave/convection oven, dishwasher, plus washer and dryer.
Queensway West, Exit Eagleson/March Rd., Right on March Rd., Right on Maxwell Bridge, Left on Celtic Ridge
This home is a must see. Please call for more information and to schedule your showing.
Built-in dishwasher, Dryer, Fridge, Microwave, Stove, Washer
Carpet, Ceramic, Hardwood
Bath and shower, Bath Tub, Jacuzzi, Separate Shower
Golf, Public Transportation, Close to school. Parks, Shopping,
$3,600 / year
||2,227 sq. ft|
|Year of Construction: ||2008|
Land Transfer Tax Calculation Ontario
"The Land Transfer Tax in Kanata, Ontario based on the selling price of $365,700.00 is $3,961.00."
* See the land transfer tax formula for Ontario