Bungalow For Sale
Lorimer Lake Road , Parry Sound, ON, P2A 2W7
BEAUTIFUL LORIMER LAKE VIEW AMONG PINES!
A hidded gem among the tall pines, this lakefront cottage property rests on beautiful Lorimer Lake and is only 15 minutes from Parry Sound.
Enjoy all the comforts of home in the 1650 square foot cottage that includes:
- Vaulted ceilings in the open concept living room / kitchen, family room and master bedroom.
- Ceramic tile in the kitchen and bathroom.
- Three cedar decks for enjoying the views and great for barbequing
- Optional furnishings also include washer/dryer, fridge & stove and some furniture
The property is nicely treed with many stately pines and perennial gardens.
The 140 feet of lakefront completes the package with breath-taking views and your gateway to swimming, boating and fishing. A wonderful retreat for building fond family memories.
Dryer, Fridge, Microwave, Stove, Washer
Bath and shower, Bath Tub, Separate Toilet
Board & Batten
Double Drive, Gravel, Shared Cottage Laneway
Close to All Services, Highway Access, Lake/Pond/River, No Backyard Neighbors, Panoramic View, Water View, Waterfront
||1,650 sq. ft|
||140 Ft waterfront|
Land Transfer Tax Calculation Ontario
"The Land Transfer Tax in Parry Sound, Ontario based on the selling price of $399,000.00 is $4,460.00."
* See the land transfer tax formula for Ontario