Located in a sheltered body of water off Georgian Bay, this older 2-bedroom cottage is an ideal starter cottage in a very expensive area of Georgian Bay. The purchaser has the option to use the cottage as is, or build his/her dream cottage on this beautiful 2.3-acre property.
The purchaser of this property will also acquire in Condominium ownership with 21 other individuals:
- Approx. 2,300 feet of shoreline in Deep Bay off Georgian Bay
- A magnificent beach with approx. 500 ft. of shoreline including a childrens playground and beach valley ball court.
- Two tennis courts.
- 66 acres of wilderness with a 3.7 km. hiking trail.
"The Land Transfer Tax in Parry Sound, Ontario based on the selling price of $287,000.00 is $2,780.00."
* See the land transfer tax formula for Ontario
+ $0 to $55,000.00 - land transfer tax is 0.5% + $55,000.00 to $250,000.00 - land transfer tax is 1.0 + $250,000.00 to $400,000.00 - land transfer tax is 1.5%
$400,000.00 and up - land transfer tax is 2.0%
* MLS® and Multiple Listing Service® are trademarks of the Canadian Real Estate Association. PropertySold.ca Inc. is not associated with CREA or their trademarks. REALTORS® and REALTOR® are trademarks of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®. PropertySold.ca Inc. is not associated with the NAR or their trademarks.
PropertySold.ca Inc. is a privately owned listing service in Parry Sound, Ontario, Canada. PropertySold.ca Inc. provides comprehensive marketing tools and exposure for your home for sale in Parry Sound, Ontario Canada. Let PropertySold.ca drive traffic to your property listings and provide you with the tools to generate and communicate with buyers.