Bungalow For Sale
Updated Private Country Home
1099 Regional Rd 97 , Puslinch, ON, N0B2J0
MAP LOCATION IS WRONG... CORRECT LOCATIONS IS JUST OFF HIGHWAY 6 ON REGIONAL RD 97 FLAMBOROUGH AREA
Best priced country home in the area! All major updates done!
1099 Regional Road 97 Flamborough/Puslinch
Conveniently located 15 minutes from Burlington/Hamilton/Cambridge
3 minutes from Highway 6, Freelton and 10 minutes to the 401/403
- spacious1450 sqft bungalow 3 1 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (main floor 4pc and 3pc ensuite) with finished basement (1300 sq ft).
- Lot size is 135 x 325, mature land with perennial gardens, very private yard
- Circular driveway off of quiet dead end road
- central air 2011 high efficiency
- propane furnace 2008 high efficiency
- large open concept renovated kitchen 2012
- laminate wood flooring on main floor 2007
- huge updated recroom (berber carpet, ceramic tiles ect..) 2009
- new owned soft water system 2010
- attic insulation R50 2010
- lighting/ceiling fans on all of main floor 2007-2012
- updates in main bath 2012
- 200 amp electrical 2010
- roof 2006
- windows approx 11 years old
- kids wood playset 2010
- landscaped property
Features of the home include:
- Extra large windows is every room, very bright home, 2 very large bay windows (Kitchen and Livingroom)
- Spacious Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in closest
- large bright mudroom addition at back of home
- large kitchen with plenty of workable counters, reverse osmosis water system - sliding doors off kitchen to large private deck and yard
- home includes fridge, stove, over the range microwave and dishwasher - appliances 2007
- 1300 sq dry basement, mostly finished, includes guest bedroom, huge recroom with woodstove, furnace room, large laundry and storage room and un-finished room or workshop area.
- the most beautiful mature property, total privacy, plenty of parking, large out building or shop, sheds, fish pond, large patio area off of deck.
- hiking trails located across the road
Country living with the convenience of being close to cities and highways.
If you would like more info or to set up a viewing please contact John or Kelly
email j.taylor42@sympatico or email@example.com
please email for more photos
Built-in dishwasher, Fridge, Microwave, Stove
Carpet, Ceramic, Laminate
Close to All Services, Conservation area, Highway Access, Near Park, Near Schools, No Backyard Neighbors, Panoramic View
$4,000 / year
|Property Width: ||135.00 ft|
|Property Length: ||325.00 ft|
|Year of Construction: ||1978|
Land Transfer Tax Calculation Ontario
"The Land Transfer Tax in Puslinch, Ontario based on the selling price of $419,000.00 is $4,855.00."
* See the land transfer tax formula for Ontario