Condominium For Sale
1 Bed 1.5 Baths Condo For Sale In Downtown Toronto
210 Victoria Street , Toronto, ON, M5B2R3
- Modern and spacious 1 bedroom condo plus 1.5 baths.
- 652 square feet
- Located: core downtown Toronto (Yonge St and Dundas St)
- Steps to TTC (subway, bus stops, street cars)
- Within walking distance to Eaton Centre, Dundas Square, Financial District, Ryerson University, University of Toronto, grocery stores, cafe, restaurants, etc.
- Big windows with 2 (two) spacious mirrored walk-in double closets
- 5 Appliances (full-size fridge, stove, dishwasher, washer, dryer, beautiful window coverings, elegant electric light fixtures, double sink).
- Elegant window coverings
- Amenities include Spa, Gym, Martini Bar, Party Room with Pool Table & Bar, Rooftop Terrace, Room Service and more.
- Perfect for investors, first time buyers or those looking for a premium property in the City.
Please call/text to (647)489-8839
Built-in dishwasher, Dryer, Fridge, Stove, Washer
Bath and shower, Bath Tub, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Separate Toilet, Two Sinks
Close to All Services, Highway Access, Near Park, Near Schools, Public Transportation, Recreational/Community center
$2,176 / year
$400 / month
||652 sq. ft|
|Ceiling Height: ||9 ft.|
|Year of Construction: ||2003|
Property Tax Calculation
"The Land Transfer Tax in Toronto, Ontario based on the selling price of $375,000.00 is $7,575.00 and the annual property tax based on Assessment value of $375,000.00 is $2,973.00."
* The land transfer tax formula for Ontario
$0 to $55,000.00 - land transfer tax is 0.5% plus $55,000.00 to $250,000.00 - land transfer tax is 1.0% plus $250,000.00 to $400,000.00 - land transfer tax is 1.5% plus $400,000.00 and up - land transfer tax is 2.0%
* The land transfer tax formula for Toronto, ON
$0 to $55,000.00 - land transfer tax is 0.5% plus $55,000.01 to $400,000.00 - land transfer tax is 1.0% plus $400,000.00 and up - land transfer tax is 2.0%
The annual property tax for Toronto ON
Assessment Value of $375,000.00
Total Tax is: $2,973.00*
$866.00 goes to Education
$2,107.00 goes to the City
The total property tax is divided between city tax and education tax. A portion of this tax goes to fund the Province's Education system.
For 2011 the municipal tax rate is 0.5619218%.
For 2011 the education tax rate is 0.231000%.
The total tax rate for 2011 is 0.7929218%.