Condominium For Sale
28 Byng Ave. 609, Toronto, ON, M2N 7H4
LUXURY CORNER UNIT CONDO with VIEW! EXCELLENT LOCATION, STEPS TO SUBWAY. 2 Bedroom + 2 Bathroom + Eat-in Kitchen.
European style (969 sq.ft living space) with 9` foot ceilings, huge windows and large balcony. Pristine condition, spacious layout, professionally painted. Amenities include Indoor Pool
w/ walkout to patio and large Private Garden, Whirlpool, Sauna, Gym, Boardroom/Party room, Guest Suite and Library.
**Corner unit with 2 bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms and full kitchen is rarely up for sale. Donât miss this opportunity!
- Walking distance to Finch subway (5 min walk!), 24-hour Dominion, schools, walking trails, community center and Yonge street shops, movie theatres and restaurants. Minutes to the 401. Excellent upscale location in North York. One of the most sought after condos in the area. Small building (14 floors), very quiet and friendly neighbours.
- Full Eat-in Kitchen with designer faucet, ceramic backsplash and flooring, and wood cabinetry. Includes brand name self-cleaning stove, frost-free refrigerator, built in dishwasher. Ensuite laundry facilities with washer and dryer.
- Large Master Bedroom with walk-in closet and spa-like ensuite bathroom with floor to ceiling glass shower enclosure. Plus second separate bedroom for bedroom or office use.
- Large Private Balcony with walkout from full kitchen, and view overlooking Yonge street and landscaped back yard with large trees. This condo allows BBQâs on balconies â great for summer cooking!
- Bright corner unit with views! Large windows + 9`foot ceilings = lots of natural light! Facing north and west with unobstructed views from all rooms.
- Numerous suite upgrades including: Full shelving unit, glass bathroom cabinet, under cabinet mounted light fixtures, bedroom and living room installed light fixtures, wood flooring, ceramic backsplash and custom blinds on all windows. Engineered hardwood flooring throughout large living room/dining room.
- Maintenance fees include heating/air-conditioning, hydro and water. 1 bicycle/storage unit, 1 underground parking spot close to elevator, all electrical light fixtures, all custom blinds, custom shelving and 5 brand name appliances included. 24-hour Concierge/Security, hard wired smoke & heat detector and intrusion alarm system with keypad. Security cameras located in all public areas.
Private sale by original owners, please contact for private showing.
Not intended to solicit real estate agents. Private sale only.
Built-in dishwasher, Dryer, Fridge, Stove, Washer
Carpet, Ceramic, Hardwood
Bath Tub, Separate Shower
Close to All Services, Highway Access, Near Park, Near Schools, Public Transportation, Recreational/Community center, Finch Subway
||969 sq. ft|
Property Tax Calculation
"The Land Transfer Tax in Toronto, Ontario based on the selling price of $309,000.00 is $5,925.00 and the annual property tax based on Assessment value of $309,000.00 is $2,450.00."
* The land transfer tax formula for Ontario
$0 to $55,000.00 - land transfer tax is 0.5% plus $55,000.00 to $250,000.00 - land transfer tax is 1.0% plus $250,000.00 to $400,000.00 - land transfer tax is 1.5% plus $400,000.00 and up - land transfer tax is 2.0%
* The land transfer tax formula for Toronto, ON
$0 to $55,000.00 - land transfer tax is 0.5% plus $55,000.01 to $400,000.00 - land transfer tax is 1.0% plus $400,000.00 and up - land transfer tax is 2.0%
The annual property tax for Toronto ON
Assessment Value of $309,000.00
Total Tax is: $2,450.00*
$714.00 goes to Education
$1,736.00 goes to the City
The total property tax is divided between city tax and education tax. A portion of this tax goes to fund the Province's Education system.
For 2011 the municipal tax rate is 0.5619218%.
For 2011 the education tax rate is 0.231000%.
The total tax rate for 2011 is 0.7929218%.