Condominium For Sale
3 Massey Square , Toronto, ON, M4C 5L5
Sale By Owner, Contact @ 416 988 7041
- 1 Bed
- Enclosed Balcony/Den
- Insuite Storage Room
- End Unit and Very Quiet
- Only 8 Units in Each Floor
- CableTV, Hydro and Water Included in Maintenance Fee
- Newly Renovated Wash Room.
- Close to Victoria Prk. Subway
- Health/Medical Centre and Grocery
- Health Club/Recreation Center (Gym/Pool/Others)
- 24 Hr Security
- Beautiful View of Parkland and Golf Course
- 15-20 mins. to downtown Toronto.
Built-in Oven, Fridge
Bath and shower, Bath Tub
Aluminium Siding, Brick
Close to All Services, Golf, Near Park, Near Schools, Panoramic View, Public Transportation, Recreational/Community center
$955 / year
Property Tax Calculation
"The Land Transfer Tax in Toronto, Ontario based on the selling price of $126,900.00 is $1,988.00 and the annual property tax based on Assessment value of $126,900.00 is $1,006.00."
* The land transfer tax formula for Ontario
$0 to $55,000.00 - land transfer tax is 0.5% plus $55,000.00 to $250,000.00 - land transfer tax is 1.0% plus $250,000.00 to $400,000.00 - land transfer tax is 1.5% plus $400,000.00 and up - land transfer tax is 2.0%
* The land transfer tax formula for Toronto, ON
$0 to $55,000.00 - land transfer tax is 0.5% plus $55,000.01 to $400,000.00 - land transfer tax is 1.0% plus $400,000.00 and up - land transfer tax is 2.0%
The annual property tax for Toronto ON
Assessment Value of $126,900.00
Total Tax is: $1,006.00*
$293.00 goes to Education
$713.00 goes to the City
The total property tax is divided between city tax and education tax. A portion of this tax goes to fund the Province's Education system.
For 2011 the municipal tax rate is 0.5619218%.
For 2011 the education tax rate is 0.231000%.
The total tax rate for 2011 is 0.7929218%.