Apartment For Sale
88 Broadway 505, Toronto, ON, M4P 0A5
2 bedrooms+1 den+2 bathrooms+1 balcony/terrace condominium (5th Floor; East facing) at 88 Broadway (Yonge & Eglinton) built by the Cityzen Development Group and Myriad (https://www.88onbroadway.com/) in March 2009.
Suite 505 is a wonderful two bedroom plus den layout, with two bathrooms, 9 foot ceilings, and a quiet eastern exposure.
- Open concept living space with oak hardwood flooring
- Six appliances (Washer, dryer, fridge, stove, dishwasher, microwave with built-in exhaust fan).
- Clean white kitchen cabinets with modern stainless steel hardware
- Granite countertops with tiled backsplash
- Two seperate closets for storage in bedrooms
- Floor-to-cealing windows (living space & bedroom)
- Individually controlled heating and cooling (HVAC)
- Smart, one touch âall-offâ switch at the door to reduce energy use
Kitchen: 8â9" x 7â8"
Living Room: 19â x 10â3"
â¢Open concept combined with dining room
â¢Walk-out to balcony
â¢Open concept combined with living room
Master Bedroom: 13â x 10â2"
â¢Walk-out to balcony
â¢Large walk-in closet
â¢4 piece ensuite bathroom
Second Bedroom: 9â9" x 9â4"
â¢Three piece bathroom
Den: 8â x 5â10"
â¢Ideal for office workspace
â¢Stacked full-size Whirlpool washer and dryer
â¢Spectacular 70 sq. ft.
Chattels included: All stainless steel appliances: refrigerator, oven, microwave range hood, built-in dishwasher, stacked full-size washer and dryer, all electrical light fixtures.
- Fitness centre complete with an exercise room, locker rooms, showers, steam rooms, swimming pool and whirlpool, and a party and event lounge with state-of-the-art theatre system.
- Rooftop garden with a BBQ area, full kitchen and Napa Valley outdoor fireplace.
Purchase price includes: One underground parking space and one storage locker.
- Heart of Yonge & Eglinton neighbourhood; the Yonge Street subway line is a five minute walk to the west, and the TTCâs bus service is two minutes to the south; Parks, restaurants, shopping, groceries, movie theaters, banks, etc. are all close by.
Built-in dishwasher, Built-in Oven, Dryer, Fridge, Microwave, Stove, Washer
Bath and shower, Bath Tub, Separate Toilet, Two Sinks
Close to All Services, Near Park, Near Schools, Public Transportation, Recreational/Community center
||857 sq. ft|
Property Tax Calculation
"The Land Transfer Tax in Toronto, Ontario based on the selling price of $449,900.00 is $10,196.00 and the annual property tax based on Assessment value of $449,900.00 is $3,567.00."
* The land transfer tax formula for Ontario
$0 to $55,000.00 - land transfer tax is 0.5% plus $55,000.00 to $250,000.00 - land transfer tax is 1.0% plus $250,000.00 to $400,000.00 - land transfer tax is 1.5% plus $400,000.00 and up - land transfer tax is 2.0%
* The land transfer tax formula for Toronto, ON
$0 to $55,000.00 - land transfer tax is 0.5% plus $55,000.01 to $400,000.00 - land transfer tax is 1.0% plus $400,000.00 and up - land transfer tax is 2.0%
The annual property tax for Toronto ON
Assessment Value of $449,900.00
Total Tax is: $3,567.00*
$1,039.00 goes to Education
$2,528.00 goes to the City
The total property tax is divided between city tax and education tax. A portion of this tax goes to fund the Province's Education system.
For 2011 the municipal tax rate is 0.5619218%.
For 2011 the education tax rate is 0.231000%.
The total tax rate for 2011 is 0.7929218%.