Apartment For Sale
650 Lawrence Avenue West 709, Toronto, ON, M6A 3E8
Features: Exquisite oversized one-bedroom condo conveniently located steps from the subway (Lawrence West), and seconds from major highways (401, 400, 404). This corner/end unit with perfect layout, is a must see; Large family room, with floor-to-ceiling windows, steps up to a huge private terrace overlooking the breathtaking view of the south Toronto skyline. Bright eat-in kitchen, with large window, looks out to the building courtyard. Huge bedroom, with walk-in closet, chandelier, and walk-out to a second balcony, faces south-east and also overlooks the courtyard.
- Low monthly carrying costs; $356 condo fee (just lowered 2.5% for April `09) includes heat & hydro
- Oversized rooms, with bedroom balcony and private living room terrace
- Huge parking spot requires zero effort to park car (some are very tight)
- Large locker storage room is one of the biggest in the building
- 5 appliances, including ensuite washer/dryer and built-in dishwasher
- Lots of extras, including upgraded flooring and plaster crown moldings
- All (new) electric light fixtures and window treatments, including chandelier
- Convenient location; Walk to subway, and access to all major highways
- Close to schools and lotâs of shopping, i.e. Yorkdale Mall
- Tridel built, socially active building with party room, movie night and yoga
- Lotâs of underground visitor parking, 100+ spots!
Built-in dishwasher, Dryer, Fridge, Stove, Washer
Carpet, Ceramic, Laminate
Bath and shower
Close to All Services, Highway Access, Near Park, Near Schools, Panoramic View, Public Transportation, Recreational/Community center, Amazing South Toronto Skyline View
$1,916 / year
||900 sq. ft|
Property Tax Calculation
"The Land Transfer Tax in Toronto, Ontario based on the selling price of $259,000.00 is $4,675.00 and the annual property tax based on Assessment value of $259,000.00 is $2,054.00."
* The land transfer tax formula for Ontario
$0 to $55,000.00 - land transfer tax is 0.5% plus $55,000.00 to $250,000.00 - land transfer tax is 1.0% plus $250,000.00 to $400,000.00 - land transfer tax is 1.5% plus $400,000.00 and up - land transfer tax is 2.0%
* The land transfer tax formula for Toronto, ON
$0 to $55,000.00 - land transfer tax is 0.5% plus $55,000.01 to $400,000.00 - land transfer tax is 1.0% plus $400,000.00 and up - land transfer tax is 2.0%
The annual property tax for Toronto ON
Assessment Value of $259,000.00
Total Tax is: $2,054.00*
$598.00 goes to Education
$1,455.00 goes to the City
The total property tax is divided between city tax and education tax. A portion of this tax goes to fund the Province's Education system.
For 2011 the municipal tax rate is 0.5619218%.
For 2011 the education tax rate is 0.231000%.
The total tax rate for 2011 is 0.7929218%.