Detached Home For Sale
Exceptionally Well Done-up Residence In Markham
176 Featherstone Avenue , Markham, ON, L3S4J2
I am selling my residence in Markham (14th and McCowan area, specifically).
The home is roughly 3200 square feet in size and has an extensive amount of high quality upgrading throughout. I can almost guarantee it will be hard to find another house similar to this in the vicinity.
My primary intent behind selling is because I am planning on moving to the West-end of town as a lot of my work takes place there.
Very briefly, the features of the house are:
- Grand, Well-Insulated Custom Double Door Entrance which leads to a breathtaking 19%u2019 high foyer with skylight on roof top making the entire foyer, staircase, hallways (both upstairs and downstairs) filled with sunlight
- 9%u2019 ceiling on main floor with superb high textured 5" wide Brazilian Jatoba (An extremely exotic hardwood) flooring in every room
- Top of the line Italian marble flooring throughout main floor gallery and smart lighting recessed with high quality pot lights
- Custom made California shutters in main floor Powder Room, Den, Family Room and Kitchen while the Dining Room and Living Room are decorated with the best of custom made, high quality drapery adding to the beauty of the room
- Double-sided gas fireplace shared between Living and Family Rooms
- A-grade Benjamin Moore Paint throughout the house. Main floor (excluding the Den) is all one colour while the Den and all rooms on the second floor have an individual theme and hence a corresponding colour to go with it
- Matching Chandelier set in Main Foyer and Dining Room
- A family-sized, Eat-In, colossal gourmet Kitchen with custom cabinetry, longer & spacious cabinets featuring the best granite in the world on counter tops and central large moveable kitchen island. Numerous sensible solar and luminous light fixtures add to the beauty of the Kitchen. Cabinetry features wooden designer moulding along the ceiling throughout.
- Spacious Breakfast area combined with kitchen can be accessed to the private and fenced backyard through custom-made larger, well-secured door glass sliding doors
- Windows throughout the house featuring larger, custom vinyl casement adding to the beauty of each room
- Complete second floor contains Brazilian Jatoba hardwood flooring
- Majestically positioned Master Bedroom with dramatic 6 Piece Ensuite Bathroom, with modern state of the art designer plumbing fixtures, vanity featuring a granite counter top and a grand walk in closet
- Second Floor Library with hardwood floor and pot lights can also feature as a 5th bedroom
- Basement Floor is accessed through a separate door through concrete heated staircase as approved by the Town of Markham. The bright foyer of basement floor leads to two bright and beautiful apartments with one bedroom, living room,4 pc bathroom in one apartment, 4pc rough-in, in another one. Laundry connections are in place and ready to be hooked up.
- All 3 floors are well-described as exceptional with its very distinct features of elegant high crown mouldings, High baseboard (Solid wood, American Poplar), secondary baseboard in replacement of the traditional quarter round, Neutral and Benjamin Moore designer paint throughout makes it a magnificent home
- The exterior of the property features an interlocked entrance which runs through the sides of the home into the backyard.
- This property is easily accessible to Elementary and High Schools ( Public, Catholic & Private ). It is a centrally located family home and is also easily accessible to Highway 407,404, 401 and well routed by TTC, YRT, VIVA & GO Transits.
- The neighbourhood is a calm, family oriented neighbourhood, featuring family parks, golf courses, BBQ parks, walking and running side-walks, biking trails, closeness to place of worship of variety of faiths.
You may also refer to the pictures attached which feature some of the many rooms at this residence. Please get in touch with me at (647) 801-9012 (Vinny) to schedule an appointment to come and see the property personally. Be sure to see this one before making any decision!