House For Sale
Completely Remodeled Modern Home For Sale
106 Ewart Avenue , Toronto, ON, M6M 1P1
-lot size 31x118 ft
- Beautiful completely remodeled 4-bedroom house in a quiet Toronto neighborhood. Close to schools, major bus routes and future light rail stations.
- Energy efficient, spacious, open-concept design with large kitchen, quartz counter tops and stainless steel appliances.
-2200 sq f plus finished basement.
- Hardwood flooring throughout, modern electric fireplace in the living room
- Large windows and skylights make for a bright and airy home
- Gorgeous front balcony with views of the entire neighborhood
- Paved backyard with private driveway and double garage
- 8 ft. ceiling basement with above ground windows and separate entrances.
- Gas furnace and central air conditioning
Must see. Please contact tel:647-713-9081
**Buyer agents welcome
Built-in dishwasher, Dryer, Fridge, Microwave, Stove, Washer
Ceramic, Hardwood, Laminate
Separate Entrance, Totally Finished
Bath and shower, Bath Tub, Separate Shower, Separate Toilet
Golf, Highway Access, Near Park, Near Schools, Public Transportation, Recreational/Community center, Library
||2,200 sq. ft|
|Property Width: ||31.00 ft|
|Property Length: ||118.00 ft|
|Ceiling Height: ||9 ft.|
|Year of Construction: ||2013|
Property Tax Calculation
"The Land Transfer Tax in Toronto, Ontario based on the selling price of $849,000.00 is $26,160.00 and the annual property tax based on Assessment value of $849,000.00 is $6,732.00."
* The land transfer tax formula for Ontario
$0 to $55,000.00 - land transfer tax is 0.5% plus $55,000.00 to $250,000.00 - land transfer tax is 1.0% plus $250,000.00 to $400,000.00 - land transfer tax is 1.5% plus $400,000.00 and up - land transfer tax is 2.0%
* The land transfer tax formula for Toronto, ON
$0 to $55,000.00 - land transfer tax is 0.5% plus $55,000.01 to $400,000.00 - land transfer tax is 1.0% plus $400,000.00 and up - land transfer tax is 2.0%
The annual property tax for Toronto ON
Assessment Value of $849,000.00
Total Tax is: $6,732.00*
$1,961.00 goes to Education
$4,771.00 goes to the City
The total property tax is divided between city tax and education tax. A portion of this tax goes to fund the Province's Education system.
For 2011 the municipal tax rate is 0.5619218%.
For 2011 the education tax rate is 0.231000%.
The total tax rate for 2011 is 0.7929218%.