Apartment For Sale
15 Fort York Blvd , Toronto, ON, M5V 3Y4
NEW PICS ADDED
1Br + Den Unit
15 Fort York Blvd Unit 802 - Private Sale - No purchasing agents please
Great for couples or singles. Cheap maintenance fees, efficient layout, perfect condition apartment. No hidden problems at all.
1. Total Area: 638 Square Feet (613 Sq Ft + 25 Sq ft balcony)
2. Spacious, comfortable, and well equipped condo with a west view facing the park
3. Parking and Locker Not Included
4. Upscale community surrounded parks and shops
5. Apartment Includes: Fride, Stove, Microwave/Hood, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer, Granite Countertop, Fibre-Optic Internet Infrastructure providing up to 100mbps and in-suite security system; all in perfect condition
6. Facilities include Indoor Pool, basketball court, sauna room, steam room, 27th Floor Skygarden and Spa, Outdoor Barbeque Facilities, Gym room
Also includes 24 Hrs Concierge, Steps to TTC, Financial and entertainment District, Rogers Center
Easy access to the Gardiner and directly across from Sobeys.
7. If interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a showing appointment.
Built-in dishwasher, Built-in Oven, Dryer, Fridge, Microwave, Stove, Washer
Bath and shower, Bath Tub
Lake/Pond/River, Near Park, Public Transportation, Waterfront
||638 sq. ft|
Property Tax Calculation
"The Land Transfer Tax in Toronto, Ontario based on the selling price of $285,000.00 is $5,325.00 and the annual property tax based on Assessment value of $285,000.00 is $2,260.00."
* The land transfer tax formula for Ontario
$0 to $55,000.00 - land transfer tax is 0.5% plus $55,000.00 to $250,000.00 - land transfer tax is 1.0% plus $250,000.00 to $400,000.00 - land transfer tax is 1.5% plus $400,000.00 and up - land transfer tax is 2.0%
* The land transfer tax formula for Toronto, ON
$0 to $55,000.00 - land transfer tax is 0.5% plus $55,000.01 to $400,000.00 - land transfer tax is 1.0% plus $400,000.00 and up - land transfer tax is 2.0%
The annual property tax for Toronto ON
Assessment Value of $285,000.00
Total Tax is: $2,260.00*
$658.00 goes to Education
$1,601.00 goes to the City
The total property tax is divided between city tax and education tax. A portion of this tax goes to fund the Province's Education system.
For 2011 the municipal tax rate is 0.5619218%.
For 2011 the education tax rate is 0.231000%.
The total tax rate for 2011 is 0.7929218%.