2 Storey Home For Sale
306 Torresdale Avenue , Toronto, ON, M2R 3N3
Elegant, executive 3-Bedroom English-style townhome immersed in a beautiful private park. Fully-brick front entrance, stone steps & private front garden. Very spacious â rarely seen on the market. Approx. 2100sqft total living space (1500sqft + 600 sq ft basement - largest model in complex).
Upscale Bathurst St. location. Bus stop just steps away.
- Open space concept Living and Dining rooms
- Many upgrades include new ceramic tiling throughout kitchen and foyer
- Smooth ceilings
- Upgraded underpad and neutral carpeting
- Sunken Liv/Rm with Fireplace & walkout to park
- Patio backs onto private condominium park - natural setting
- New stainless steel appliances
- Powder room with beautiful ceramic tiles
- Stunning real wood-burning fireplace - save energy in winter!
- Bright East-West Exposure! Lots of large windows throughout
- Master Bedroom with full ensuite bathroom and large windows facing park
- 3 spacious bedrooms
- 2 large bathrooms, both with tubs and showers (incl. ensuite)
- Extra television and phone jacks
- Beautiful custom window blinds
- Extra-high 9-foot ceilings
- Large, beautifully-renovated 21x18ft rec room plus walk-in storage areas
- Additional 18-cubic ft refrigerator
- Upgraded brand new carpet
- Laundry area with great washer & dryer
- Full washroom with shower
- Dry sauna
- 2 wide Underground Parking Spots with direct entrance to house.
EXTRAS: sauna in basement, new appliances, 2 full-size refrigerators, light fixtures and window blinds throughout house. Near TTC, groceries and amenities.
We are pricing our home to sell. (just see the comparable sales of the area). This is a bargain!
This townhome is much larger than a luxury condo or average semi, and maintenance fees are extremely reasonable for the size. Maintenance includes: all snow removal from front entrance steps and driveway; year-round landscaping and grass mowing; external home insurance, water, etc.
We are moving out of Toronto to care for elderly family and be closer to our business clients. This house is very competitively-priced if you can meet our closing date! (January 24, 2008).
Feel free to email or call if you have further questions!
Built-in dishwasher, Dryer, Fridge, Stainless steel appliances, Stove, Washer
Carpet, Ceramic, Linoleum
Potential Income, Separate Entrance, Totally Finished
Bath and shower, Bath Tub, Separate Toilet
Close to All Services, Public Transportation
$2,482 / year
||2 Storey Home|
||approx. 2000 sq ft total living space|
Property Tax Calculation
"The Land Transfer Tax in Toronto, Ontario based on the selling price of $345,000.00 is $6,825.00 and the annual property tax based on Assessment value of $345,000.00 is $2,736.00."
* The land transfer tax formula for Ontario
$0 to $55,000.00 - land transfer tax is 0.5% plus $55,000.00 to $250,000.00 - land transfer tax is 1.0% plus $250,000.00 to $400,000.00 - land transfer tax is 1.5% plus $400,000.00 and up - land transfer tax is 2.0%
* The land transfer tax formula for Toronto, ON
$0 to $55,000.00 - land transfer tax is 0.5% plus $55,000.01 to $400,000.00 - land transfer tax is 1.0% plus $400,000.00 and up - land transfer tax is 2.0%
The annual property tax for Toronto ON
Assessment Value of $345,000.00
Total Tax is: $2,736.00*
$797.00 goes to Education
$1,939.00 goes to the City
The total property tax is divided between city tax and education tax. A portion of this tax goes to fund the Province's Education system.
For 2011 the municipal tax rate is 0.5619218%.
For 2011 the education tax rate is 0.231000%.
The total tax rate for 2011 is 0.7929218%.